This email will be used to save your application progress once your press “Save” on the bottom of the form. If you saved your application before, please enter your email and click on “Reload”
1. Please confirm your email address
3. Organizer Contact: Prefix
4. If you chose "Other", please specify
5. Organizer Contact: First name
6. Contact: Middle name
7. Organizer Contact: Family name/ Last name/ Surname
8. Organizer Contact: Suffix
9. If you chose "Other", please specify
10. Organizer Contact: Organization
11. Organizer Contact: Organization URL
12. Organization country/region of operations
13.1 Phone Country Code (+xxx)
13.2 Organizer Contact: Phone number
14. WhatsApp number - if different from main phone number (+xxx xxxxxxxxx)
15. Type of organization
16. If you chose "Other", please specify
17. Organization's Area(s) of Expertise - select up to 3
18. If you chose "Other", please specify
19. Has your organization/agency organized a session during a Women Deliver Conference before? -Select all that apply
20. Session title (max. 10 words)
21. Will this session be for:
22. Session objective(s) -select up to 2
23. Session learning approach & format - select one
24. If you chose "Other", please specify
25. Please describe how do you plan to structure the session and implement your chosen learning approach? (max. 100 words)
26. Session issue areas -select up to 3 options
27. If you chose "Other", please specify
28. Strategies promoted - select all that apply
29. If you chose "Other", please specify
30. Describe the session you will organize. In your description, include how your proposed session will enable inclusive and co-created Spaces, foster Solidarity and/or showcase sustainable Solutions for gender equality. (max. 300 words)
31. What are the top three action and solutions-oriented activities or information you want people to learn more about during your session? (e.g., what advocacy, policy, and/or research recommendations will your session convey. What opportunities to learn more and engage further in your chosen issue area will your session feature?) Focus on outlining activities and information that are foundational to actioning solutions that have been proven to improve the lives of girls and women, are practical, and are replicable. (max. 200 words)
32. Please expand on how the session will achieve one or more of WD2023’s objectives (1) catalyze collective action, (2) hold leaders accountable, (3) empower the feminist movement, (4) reframe who leads, (5) create space. (max. 100 words)
33. How do you plan to promote co-creation in the planning and coordination of your proposed session? (max. 100 words)
34. Expected number of speakers
35. Sectors aimed to be represented in the session –select all that apply
36. If you chose "Other", please specify
37. Speaker Names. Please list the names, titles, and organizations of the proposed speakers and/or moderator for your session. (We suggest no more than 5 speakers per session).
38. At least one or more speakers are: - select all that apply*
39. Currently the Conference will provide simultaneous interpretation in English, French, Spanish, and International Sign Language. While we cannot commit at this time to provide other options; please state the speaker's preferred language of communication.
40. Speaker areas of expertise - Select all that apply
41. if you chose "Other", please specify
42. Women Deliver is committed to hosting a diverse, inclusive, and accessible conference for all, including persons with disabilities. Closed captioning and International Sign Language interpretation will be available throughout the programming. Do you have other access needs not covered by the services included above? If so, please specify:
43. Women Deliver can provide no more than one scholarship per session. Will any of these speakers require financial support to participate in the Conference?
44. If yes, has this speaker filled out a general scholarship application?
45. Do you need Women Deliver support to contact any of these speakers? If so, please list who.
46. Please upload here any additional files you would like to attach to your application
47. If selected, the organizers of this concurrent session agree to adhere to the WD2023 Code of Conduct.
Welcome you have successfully logged in.
You will not be able to resubmit this application, before submitting please make sure your answers are final.
Otherwise, you can save it and add the same email on the first question to access your answers before submitting.
I would like to be awarded ICN International Continuing Nursing Education Credits (ICNECs)
I would like to be awarded continuing nursing education credits but my country does not accept ICNECs