Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Exhibitors
1. What is a Basic Shell scheme stand?
A: The term ‘shell scheme’ refers to a standard modular exhibition booth made of aluminum structure with panel walls. And comes equipped with standard basic furniture, and electrics.
2. What is a custom exhibition stand?
A: Custom exhibition stands are completely bespoke and uniquely designed and built around your brand, products, and services.
3. What is the standard size of the stand?
A: Standard shell scheme stand sizes starts from 9 square meter (3 x 3) stand space, for WD2023 Conference Partners, the number of exhibition spaces is stated in the relevant sponsorship agreement based on sponsorship level. For all other exhibitors, the number of exhibition spaces provided depends on the number approved and fully paid.
4. Do I need a badge to access the event place?
A: Yes, all exhibitors must be registered as exhibitor and hold Women Deliver 2023 conference badge
5. Where is the exhibition taking place?
A: Kigali Convention Centre – Square and MH5 tents
6. What is the basic furniture package offered with shell scheme stand option?
A: 1 table; 2 chairs; 1dustbin; lighting and 1 electrical socket
7. What is the exhibition schedule?
A: Build-up and Dismantling Schedule
Exhibitor build-up / Booth handover
• Monday, 17 July 2023 07:00 am – 10.00 am
• Saturday 15 July, 2023 07:00 – 18:00
• Sunday, 16 July 2023 07.00 – 18.00
• Thursday, 20 July 2023 15:00 – 24:00
8. Who should I contact to bring products to Kigali / to exhibit at WD 2023?
A: Please contact our preferred exhibition cargo logistics partner Multilines Ltd on:
Multilines International Limited
Phone: +250 788 305 577
Julie Mutoni - Country Director
9. Can I use my own design for an exhibition stand?
A: Yes, if you have an in-house designer or creative team that’s great, in this case you can share the final design for approval in terms of stand heights, materials, etc. and we can advise way forward.
10. Can I get support for my booth design / custom features on my stand?
A: Yes, of course, custom features are a great way to make your exhibition stand-out. We can support, in this case you are requested to share a brief on how you want your booth to look like. Note that this service is charged as extra, as mentioned in the Exhibitor manual and for more clarifications get in touch with us on email: email@example.com
11. Who can I contact for my booth customisation or a custom booth build?
A: Please send us your request for custom design and built contact on email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 1st, 2023
12. Can I come with my own contractor for booth build up?
A: No, due to security and access restrictions, however exceptions could be granted on a case by case. External contractors are subject to prior written approval from planitswiss Africa Ltd. There is a strict policy for security and contractor work plan, which the latter needs to be filled. Please get approval or review by planitswiss Africa Ltd, prior any external arrangement.
13. Can I rent additional equipment?
A: Yes, it is possible. You can place orders through our extra booth enquiries form and can reach out to us for more clarifications on email@example.com before the deadline.
14. Can I place branding order through planitswiss Africa?
A: Yes, it is possible. Kindly reach out to us through on
firstname.lastname@example.org and shall advise.
15. Am I allowed to fix my products on exhibition stall?
A: No, it is not allowed to affix nails, adhesive, etc anything that can damage the wall panels, as the booth structure needs to be returned from the exhibitor in same condition as when handed over. Any deterioration or damages will be the responsibility of the exhibitor and a fee may be charged.
16. What are the deadlines I should be aware?
A: March 1st: Deadline for Confirmation of booth type / format option
March 25th: Deadline for Mockup / Design concept discussion / DD drawings or specs and cost estimate
April 1st: Deadline for Furniture / extra orders
April 1st: Deadline to lock technical drawing / custom built production
June 1st: Deadline for artwork / branding – print production
17. What happens to cleaning and waste disposal of the booth?
A: Exhibitors must make sure their booth is always clean and tidy for a professional impression by the visiting public. Kindly store your items and arrange cartons and cases properly within the delimitation of your booth space.
Exhibitors / external contractors are responsible for removing at their own cost all waste materials before, during and after the exhibition. No wood or metal is to be disposed in the halls by Exhibitors.
18. Who should I contact in case of further information?
A: Kindly liaise with our Exhibition team on email@example.com for more infos.
Click-here to access the Exhibitor Guide